All Our Clients
- Value a comprehensive, holistic, integrated approach to financial planning.
- Value having an open, honest relationship with their financial planner, and are engaged in that relationship.
- Desire a proactive, on-going, hands-on partnership with their financial advisor, rather than a relationship that is reactive or hands-off.
- Have worked hard to accumulate what they have and to achieve success.
- Recognize that big goals can be achieved by making small changes consistently over time.
Peak Earning Years
Many clients come to me in this phase of life. The urgency to get your house in order has been building, and now you need to know:
“When can we retire and not outlive our money?”
“How much can we spend if we we retire at our desired time?”
“Can I do/buy [this specific thing] that I have always wanted?”
Transitioning to Retirement and In Retirement
Retirement is one of the biggest transitions of our lives, and for most of us the biggest financial transition we will ever face. Questions include:
“How do we manage going from savers to spenders?”
“When should we take Social Security, and what about RMD’s and taxes?”
“Are we prepared for the possibility of being a widow or widower?”
“Should our investment style change?”
It is all too easy to just plug away and put finances on the back burner when you are bringing in enough for your lifestyle and retirement seems very far off. But then something triggers new questions. Like:
“We’re in the sandwich: college savings, our aging parents, where does retirement fit?”
“How do I allocate to all of these competing priorities?”
Young Families and Singles
Starting to plan your financial future early makes it so much easier later. Clients ask me:
“What should we be doing to set a strong foundation?”
“If the world is falling apart, does it make sense to save?" (Note: the world has always been falling apart and simultaneously rebuilt.)
“Are the old rules of thumb my parents told me still valid?” (Hint: probably not.)
We are proud to welcome all clients of goodwill and will never discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, or disability.